Monday 18 June 2012

Olympic Torch Relay Edinburgh-Recap!

So a couple of days a go I got home from the beautiful city of Edinburgh!

First off after meeting Scott on the train up, we made our way to the Rose street brewery for a spot of food! Which I have to say was simply lovely.

The following day was spent wondering around Edinburgh and working on a top secret Mobilers collaborative video, that I daresay will be completed after the next olympic torch relay event in Leeds! Winking smile

After working on our video with the latest Samsung device (the SGS3) we made our way to the Royal Mile, where I spent my time working inside the Samsung Pin helping to promote the SGS3 and the Galaxy Note! It was great fun, however I did manage to escape for a short while and catch some of the hype and buzz of the torch coming past.Not only that but I was able to meet some Olympic torchbearers! The Canadian Mob!lers! Check out my photos below!

See you in Leeds! 23rd-25th June! Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment